Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Eve Party

We had such a blast for New Years!!

First off we went and saw Les Miserables with the family! WOW it was amazing! It was super weird though during Fantine's solo after she... gives herself away... the speaker in the theater goes crazy so her whole solo and the moment was totally ruined!  They ended up fixing it and rewinding it, though they didn't even take it back to the beginning of her solo which was a bummer.. Anyway it was such a great show the music was amazing.  It brought back a lot of memories of the band show we did that was Les Miserables themed :)


Here are the boys at the movie theatre being silly!
So after the movie, we all kind of ran around and did different things that we needed to get done and then my parents and family met up at Grandma's for dinner! All sorts of good food as usual! :)

We then started a game of Phase 10, Aunt Jen and Uncle Barney show up with delicious desserts from the buffalo wing place they ate for dinner and they popped in the dance game on the Wii!! Oh my gosh I was so done with Phase 10 at that point! We all played and had a blast!!! We probably played that for a good three hours it was so much fun. I don't have any pictures of the kids dancing but Aunt Jen took tons of video!
All the adults playing the dance game on Wii

That's my high score there in the center!! WHOOP!
Danny and I right after midnight! :)
It was a way fun day and night! I can't believe it's already a new year.... scary I turn 24 this year... When did I get to be so old?  I hope everyone had an awesome New Years too!!





XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment