Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Life Size Statue

Okay.  So one of my dancer's husband needed a model for a statue that he was creating for a dance studio.  She came to me and said they needed some one my exact size, weight blah blah.. and asked if I would do it! So I DID!!! Here are the pictures it turned out amazing...



Here is the molding and casting of the hand...



 and foot....





 and face... the face was crazy... I had mascara on and I guess the stuff adhered to the mascara... needless to say I left with few eyelashes less than I came with :P but no big deal totally worth it!


The finished face.... kind of weird to see myself in... stone?
The  finished feet



This is my favorite picture I love how the light hits it!


Placed in it's new home. :)


Such a cool experience! So grateful I had the opportunity to fill in as a model! :) And I am now forever a statue! :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment