Sunday, November 24, 2013

Lambourne Loop: Catching Fire, John Legend Concert, Nationals

This week was a fun week!! My little sister Allora was a Nationals for Volleyball in Casper, WY.  The team did super well! It was my sisters last time playing with her team and I know that she will miss them! She has put so much heart into her game and I can't wait to see what she does next!

Danny and I got to go to a JOHN LEGEND concert!! It was AMAZING! He is seriously my favorite! I have so many memories with his music and it was such an honor to see him live!
Beautiful stage! We had perfect seats! They were amazing!!



Danny and I also did dinner at Red Robin and saw Catching Fire! LOOOVED it! I can't wait for the third one I loved the book! Here is us at the theatre! Danny looking... confused...
 

It's officially hot coco season!! :D I LOVE it!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment