Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

This was probably the Best Christmas in a loong time! :) It was so much fun!! :) On Christmas Eve we had dinner and a program at my aunts house! We had all different sorts of soups and I loooooved the Lobster Bisque! :) yummmmmy! :)  Here is my favorite picture of me and my sisters!



Then we read through the Book of Mormon Christmas story, essentially the birth of Christ through the perspective of the people in the Americas! It was so great!! We sang all the Christmas songs that were in the book while Aunt Tammie played the piano it was so beautiful! :) Danny was the narrator for the story too which was really cool! :)

Then we all got our traditional Christmas Eve PJs and took lots of pictures!!!!


All the girls

All the  "kids"
Silly picture!

My grandparents and Danny and me! :)
So after our official Jammie opening, we ended up sitting in a circle tossing cuties at each other! I think Danny and Elle (my little cousin) were just passing it back and forth and some how it ended up being an entire family affair!  Even grandma and grandpa joined in! It was really fun and the whole room ended up smelling like oranges it was sooo cool! We were throwing fast and man was it fun!! I think we crushed four Cuties before we finally went and got a soft red ball and were tossing that.  We finally got to the point where we were trying to see how many tosses we could get in without it hitting the ground!  Our goal was 50! We hit that and then my Uncle threw the ball and lost it on the very next one! :)

When we all got tuckered out it was time to head home and get to bed we ended up coming all the way home and then driving back down to my little cousins' house to shake the santa bells next to their windows like we do every year!

Then we all got home... (my parents and siblings all stayed with us at my grandparents house) the kids tried to stay up and watch "A Christmas Carol"  the one with Jim Carrey as Scrooge.  We got about half way and I was really falling asleep so we turned it off and went to bed!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment